Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they set out our and your legal rights and obligations in relation to services and products offered by MageCube.
1. Software Usage: All software products available on the Website are commercially licensed products. Your purchase and use of these software constitute your acceptance of their accompanying license agreement.
Each license purchased of software products available on the Website is valid for single-domain or sub-domain usage only, with the exception of a single development copy. The development installation must be accessible only to the license holder and commissioned developers, and not accessible to the general public.
These softwares cannot be distributed, nor resold to third parties or individuals. If any customer is found violating these, we will have complete rights to close his/her/their account on our site.
Any unauthorized usage, distribution or access of the software available on the Website will be considered as stealing. Such illegal conduct will make the concerned party/individual liable for prosecution by us to the fullest extent of law.
2. Installation: MageCube will not be responsible for any data loss, down-time occurring from the installation or upgradation of its software products. You must take a back-up of your code files and database before any installations/upgradations.
The plugin installation services of MageCube.com only include basic installation and setup. For any other customizations, please Contact Us. If you have purchased our plugin installation services, please ensure that you take a back-up of your code files and database before the installation proceeds. BigStep will not be responsible for any data loss or down-time.
3. Refund Policy: All products/softwares available on the Website are downloadable. Hence, refunds for product(s) purchased will be provided only if ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS ARE SATISFIED:
- Product cannot be properly installed on your Magento site. This means that both you and the MageCube staff are unable to install the product properly on your Magento site using the FTP, database access and site admin details of your Magento site.
- Problems or errors faced in product installation are not caused by any modifications made to Magento or another related product/plugin on your site.
- Above 2 conditions are satisfied and request for refund is made within 72 hours after product purchase.
4. Payment: The Website offers numerous products and services for sale. The Website does not handle payments for these products directly, but rather refers these payments to a secure third-party payment processor which handles all aspects of the payment process. Any payment issues or disputes should be resolved directly with the payment processor. Once we have been notified by the payment processor that a payment has been made, and that the payment has successfully passed a fraud review, access will be granted to the product or service being purchased as soon as possible, however we make no guarantees of timeliness or immediacy.
5. Changes: BigStep reserves the right to make changes to the terms of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for updated terms. You understand and agree that if you use the Website after the date on which the Agreement was changed, your use will be treated as acceptance of those changes.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties: The Website is provided "as is". BigStep hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. BigStep does not make any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
7. Limitation of Liability: In no event will BigStep be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; (iv) for any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to BigStep under this agreement. BigStep shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law. The limitations on BigStep's liability above shall apply whether or not BigStep has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
8. Right to Terminate: BigStep reserves the right to refuse or break a contract without prior notice, if it is believed that the Client, their Website, or any material is illegal, immoral or otherwise unacceptable
9. Indemnification: You agree to hold harmless and indemnify BigStep, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, employees, advertisers, licensors, suppliers or partners from and against any and all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential) and expenses, including attorneys' fees and litigation costs, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
10. Supply of Materials: The customer is to supply all materials and information required for MageCube to complete the work in accordance with the agreed specification. Such materials may include, but are not limited to, photographs, written-copy, logos and other printed materials. Where the customers failure to supply such materials leads to a delay in completion of the work, Webkul has the right to extend previously agreed deadlines for the completion of the Work by a reasonable amount.
11. Breach of terms & conditions: If you fail to conform with the conditions, terms, agreements and notices, then the rights granted to you will end with self termination. Immediate termination of the downloaded material that you control or possess will be followed without giving any prior acknowledgment.